By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1694 [i.e. 1695]
- 1 broadside.
- Early English books online.
- "Given at our court at Kensington the fourteenth day of March, 1694, in the seventh year of our reign."
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2465
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:29)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702
- Time Coverage:
- 1689, 1702
- Other authors/contributors:
- William King of England, 1650-1702
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire [microform]
- By the King, a proclamation for apprehending of William Standish of Standish-Hall in the county of Lancaster, Esquire. [electronic resource]
- Ronald Standish / Sapper
- Singapore Kate / Robert Standish
- The autobiography of Robert Standish Sievier