The Holy Bible [electronic resource] : containing the Old Testament and the New. [par] Newly translated out of the originall tongues: and with the former translations diligently compared and revised. By his Majesties special commandement
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. English. Authorised.
- Online Access:
- Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most Excellent Majestie, and by the assignes of Iohn Bill, anno 1647
- [698+] p.
- Early English books online.
- Title page is engraved.
- Signatures: A-2F¹² 2G1.
- Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) B2219A
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2506:1)
- Bible. English -- Early works to 1800
- Also Titled:
- To the Most High and Mighty Prince James
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1717 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Juno and the paycock and The plough and the stars
- Summary of the powers and functions of the Minister, the National Forest Board and the mangaging director under the Forestry Act 1991 and the legal relationship between the Board and the Minister, the Board and the managing director, the Minister and the mangaging director and the Board and the National Forest Service
- The Spider and the fly : the A.W.U. and the N.U.R
- The anatomy and physiology of the human body [microform] : containing the anatomy of the bones, muscles, and joints, and the heart and arteries / by John Bell ; and the anatomy and physiology of the brain and nerves, the organs of the senses, and the viscera, by Charles Bell
- The Prince and the jewels, and The lost spectacles