The selling of Joseph [electronic resource] : a memorial
- Bib ID:
- Sewall, Samuel, 1652-1730
- Online Access:
- Boston of the Massachusets : Printed by Bartholomew Green, and John Allen, June, 24th. 1700
- 3 p.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction of original in: Massachusetts Historical Society Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) S2822
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2886:8)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A forensic dispute on the legality of enslaving the Africans [electronic resource] : held at the public commencement in Cambridge, New-England, July 21st, 1773. / By two candidates for the bachelor's degree
- Economia crista dos senhores no governo dos escravos, livro brasileiro de 1700
- Sklaverei in Europa während der letzten Jahrhunderte des Mittelalters [electronic resource] / von Otto Langer. Zu dem Programm des Gymnasiums zu Bauzten Ostern 1891
- A defence of the planters in the West-Indies; comprised in four arguments on comparative humanity, on comparative slavery, on the African slave trade, and on the condition of Negroes in the West-Indies. [electronic resource] : By Jessé Foot, Surgeon
- Letter from the chairman of the Commission to the President of the Council, and Report of the Commission