The last speech and confession of John Thompson, Richard Crook alias Hide, John Atkins alias Lush, Richard Stanley, Robert Wright, and Thomas Birch, for killing the two boys. [electronic resource] : Who were executed at Tybourn, on Friday the 4th. of this instant May, 1688
- Bib ID:
- Thompson, John, d. 1688
- Online Access:
- London : Printed by George Croom, at the Blue-Ball in Thames-Street, near Baynard's-Castle, 1688
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title.
- Attributed to John Thompson. Cf. Wing (2nd ed.).
- Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) T1002
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2886:33)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Crook, Richard, d. 1688
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The last speech and confession of Edward Altham, who was executed at Tyburn, on Friday the twentieth of ... July, 1688 ... [electronic resource]
- A hellish murder committed by a French midwife on the body of her husband, Jan. 27, 1687/8 [electronic resource] : for which she was arraigned at the Old-Baily, Feb. 22, 1687/8, and pleaded guilty and the day following received sentence to be burnt
- An impartial account of the tryal of Francis Smith [electronic resource] : upon an information brought against him for printing and publishing a late book commonly known by the name of Tom Ticklefoot, &c. : as also of the tryal of Jane Curtis, upon an information brought against her for publishing and putting to sale a scandalous libel, called A satyr upon injustice, or, Scroggs upon Scroggs
- A full and true account of the tryal, condemnation, and execution with the last dying words of Augustin King [electronic resource] : Who was executed neer Hartford-Townsend, on Wednesday March the 21st. 1687/8
- The last speech and confession of Edward Altham, [electronic resource] : who was executed at Tyburn, on Friday the twentieth of this instant July, 1688. for a rape committed upon the body of Ruth Ewbanck, a girl about nine years of age