A true narrative of the tryal of Titus Oats for perjury at the Kings-Bench-Barr at VVestminster [electronic resource] : on Friday and Saturday the 8th. of May, 1685
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London; : Printed by E. Mallet, in Black-Horse-Alley neer Fleet-Bridge, 1685
- 4 p.
- Early English books online.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.), T2840AC
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; 1641-1700 ; 2900:1)
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning, 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1755 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Prayers for the use of the charity-school at Babraham [electronic resource]
- At a meeting of the trustees of the linen manufacture, at their house at the Linen-Hall, on Tuesday the 11th of January, 1791. Present, three members. Earl of Belvedere, in the chair. ... [electronic resource]
- Minutes of meetings held for the improvement of the navigation at Swansea [electronic resource]
- The plan of education at Mr. Elphinston's Academy, Kensington [electronic resource]
- Annals of agriculture, and other useful arts. [electronic resource] : Collected and published by Arthur Young, Esq. F.R.S. honoary member of the societies of Dublin, Bath, York, Salford, and Odiham; the Philosophical and Literary Society of Manchester; the Veterinary College of London; the Œconomical Society of Berne; the Physicial Society of Zurich; the Palatine Academy of Agriculture at Manheim; the imperial Œconomical Society at Manheim; the Imperial Œconomical Society established at Petersburgh: associate of the Royal Society of Agriculture at Paris; and corresponding member of the Royal Academy of Agriculture at Florence; and of the Patriotic Society at Millan. Vol. XVIII