[A godly sermon] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Hart, John, D.D
- Online Access:
- [Thirteenth edition].
- [London : For V V. Thackery, T. Passinger, P. Brooksby and J. Williamson, 1680]
-  p.
- Early English books online.
- Imperfect: t.p. and pages stained and torn, with some loss of text.
- Reproduction of original in: New York Public Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) H954
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2953:14)
- Also Titled:
- Peter's sermon of repentance
- Available From:
- ProQuest. 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A sermon preached upon April xxiii. MDCLXXX. in the cathedral church of Bristol, [electronic resource] before the gentlemen of the artillery-company, newly raised in that city. By Samuel Crossman, B.D
- Sermones. Pars 1 / ediderunt Gunterus Heil ... [et al.]
- A sermon preached upon April xxiii. MDCLXXX. in the cathedral church of Bristol, [microform] before the gentlemen of the artillery-company, newly raised in that city. By Samuel Crossman, B.D
- The sinners hope: as his priviledge, and duty, in his worst condition, stated, cleared, and improved. [electronic resource] : Tending as well to the startling and inviting of the wicked from his sinfull and wretched course, upon the conditionall hopes that are layd out for him; as the confirming and directing of the truly humble and weak Christian in his duty and comfort, in the severall cases of darkness, sin, and affliction. Being the substance of severall sermons, / preached by Henry Newcome, M.A. and one of the ministers of the Gospell, at Manchester, in the county palatine of Lancaster
- Advertisement. Dublin, March 31, 1760. A charity sermon will be preached in the two cathedrals, the several parish-churches and chapels, and other places of divine worship within the city of Dublin, and the liberties adjoining, on Sunday the 27th of April next, and a collection will be made for the foundling children of the work-house [electronic resource]