An account of the taking by storm the famous Fort Kennoque [electronic resource] : by the Duke of Wirtemberg : and of the forcing the French-lines by the Elector of Bavaria
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- London : Printed for Edw. Pain in Fleet-street, 1695
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books online.
- Imperfect: tightly bound with faded print and slight loss of text.
- Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.), A398B variant
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 3001:1)
- Available From:
- ProQuest, 789 E. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor, MI 48108-3218
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1765 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Belgium at the heart of Europe
- A warning to London by the fall of Antwerp [microform] to the tune of Rovv vvel ye mariners
- Antvverpes vnitye [electronic resource] : An accord or peace in religion, and gouernment, concluded by his Highnes, and the members of the citie, to the commonweale and quietnes thereof there lately proclaymed the 12. of Iune anno. 1579. Printed in French, and Dutch, by the Kinges printer, and Englished by the printer hereof
- The immediate duties of Belgium at the day of liberation. RIIA/8/1031 / Dr. Albert Marteaux
- By the Pacquet arriv'd yesterday, viz. [A]rticles [fo]r [t]he surrender of the city of Mons to the high-allies. Published by authority [electronic resource]