A declaration of the Lord Maior, aldermen, and commons of the City of London, in Common-Councell assembled. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- City of London (England). Court of Common Council
- Online Access:
- [London] : Printed by Richard Cotes, printer to the Honourable City of London, 1647
- , 9,  p.
- Early English books online.
- Signed at end: Michel.
- Place of publication from Wing.
- "Against the army"--Thomason Catalogue.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "July 31".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) D705.
- Thomason E.400.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 63:E400)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Michel, fl. 1647
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The booke of the common praier and administracion of the Sacramentes, [microform] and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche: after the vse of the Churche of Englande
- The booke of the common prayer and [microform] administracion of the sacramentes, and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche: after the vse of the Churche of England
- An explanation of some prophecies contained in the book of Daniel. [electronic resource] : Wherein the particular times of the destruction of the Mahometans, and of the restoration of the Jews, are pointed out. By a presbyter of the Church of England
- The booke of the common prayer and administracion of the Sacramentes, [microform] and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche: after the vse of the Churche of England
- The book of common prayer, [microform] and administration of the sacraments: and other rites and ceremonies of the Church of England