Vox plebis: or, The voice of the oppressed commons of England against their oppressors. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Overton, Richard, fl. 1646
- Online Access:
- [London : s.n.], Printed in the yeer 1653
- , 6 p.
- Early English books online.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill London 18th".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing (2nd ed.) V727.
- Thomason E.691.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 107:E691)
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1649-1660
- Also Titled:
- Vox plebis
- Voice of the oppressed commons of England against their oppressors
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.