London, anno Dom. 1647. The subscriptions of the trustees themselves for the better encouragement of this work. [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [S.l. : s.n., 1647]
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books online.
- Imprint date from accompanying item. Cf. Madan.
- A form of subscription to the trust for maintaining poor scholars at the Universities -- Cf. Thomason Catalogue and note to Madan, Oxford books 2, 1919.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "presented to ye Common Councell January 1647".
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
- Cited In:
- Thomason 669.f.11.
- Madan II, 1919.
- Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f11)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Wollaston, John, Sir
- Also Titled:
- Subscriptions of the trustees themselves for the better encouragement of this work
- Available From:
- ProQuest Information and Learning. 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The foundation of the universitie of Cambridge, [electronic resource] : vvith a catalogue of the principall founders and speciall benefactours of all the colledges, and totall number of students, magistrates and officers therein being, anno 1634
- Collectanea cantabrigiensia, or Collections relating to Cambridge, university, town, and county, [electronic resource] : Containing the monumental inscriptions in all the chapels of the several colleges, and parish churches in the town, and in several others in the county; with a list of the mayors; the most ancient charters of the town; and other historical memoirs of several colleges, &c. By Francis Blomefield, late of Caius College, now rector of Fersfield and Brockdish in Norfolk, and minister of St. Mary in Coslany, in the city of Norwich
- The case of the Vniversity of Oxford: or, The sad dilemma that all the members thereof are put to, [microform] either to be perjur'd, or destroy'd. In a letter sent from thence to Mr Selden, Burgesse of the University
- To every member of Parliament Charles Hotham of Peter-house in Cambridge presents this following brief account of the proceedings of the Committee for Reformation of the Universities, in their depriving him of his fellowship in the said colledge, together with his exceptions against those proceedings. ... [electronic resource]
- The Recommendatory letter of Oliver Cromwell to William Lenthall Esq; speaker of the House of Commons for erecting a college and university at Durham and his letters patent (when Lord Protector) for founding the same. [electronic resource] : With the address of the provost and fellows of the said college to his son Richard Lord protector on the death of his father