The Lady's weekly miscellany [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Journal and Microform
- New York : J. Clough, 1807-1810
- 7 v.
- History of women. Periodicals ; reel 149-150.
- Title from caption.
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications. 2 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. (History of women. Periodicals ; reels 149-150).
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 5 [Nov. 1, 1806]-v. 11, no. 2 (May 6, 1810)
- Later Title:
- Lady's miscellany, or, Weekly visitor, for the use and amusement of both sexes
- Former Title:
- Weekly visitor, or, Ladies' miscellany
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Female influence and obligations. [microform]
- Feminiana [electronic resource] : éducation, influence, caractères et devoirs des femmes, avec commentaires / par Jean Darche
- The ladies friend; [electronic resource] : being a treatise on the virtues and qualifications which are the brightest ornaments of the fair sex, and render them most agreeable to the sensible part of mankind
- The true woman, or, Life and happiness at home and abroad [electronic resource] / by Jesse T. Peck
- Le grand catéchisme de la femme [electronic resource] / par Louis Frank