Strawpaper : report and recommendation / Tariff Board
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Tariff Board
- Online Version:
- Canberra : Government Pr., 1927
- 6 p. ; 33 cm.
- Australia. Tariff Board. Tariff Board report ; no. 206.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1927, no. 190.
- At head of title: "Parliament of the Commonwealth of Australia."
- Nq 328.94 AUS copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2722615229
- Tariff -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1977 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report and recommendation on (A) copper wire; (B) copper pipes and tubes; (C) brass (and other non-ferrous alloy) wire; (D) brass (and other non-ferrous alloy) tubes; (E) aluminium wire; (F) aluminium bars, rods, strips and section; (G) aluminium tubes; (H) copper-clad steel tubes; (J) paper-insulated, lead-covered telegraph and telephone cables; (K) weatherproof braided wire and cable;(L) cotton-covered wire; (M) brass strand; (N) aluminium steel cored conductors, Melbourne, 21st November, 1930
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on cotton canvas and cotton duck, not waterproofed - tariff item 130(B)(1), 15th September, 1939
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report and recommendation on leather manufactures, n.e.i., leather cut into shape, harness, n.e.i., etc., 30th October, 1930
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on reaper and binder twine -item 391, 6th April, 1934
- Tariff revision : Tariff Board's report on hydro extractors, 15th September, 1939