Phil Dill and dog on a deserted island / McCrae
- Bib ID:
- McCrae, Stewart, 1919-2008, artist
- approximately 1958
- 1 drawing : ink ; 13.5 x 44 cm
- Lindsay Foyle collection of cartoons, 1924-2016.
- Title devised by
- Part of the collection: Lindsay Foyle collection of cartoons, 1924-2016.
- Inscriptions: "No. 272. McCrae"--On image.
- Phil Dill was a character created in 1951 by Australian cartoonist Les Dixon. The 'Phil Dill' character was also drawn by Australian cartoonist Stewart McCrae in the late 1950s--Information from reference sources.
- Condition: Yellowing, stains.
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2078 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Unfinished sketch with characters similar to illustration The hag of censorship] [picture] / [Paul Reynolds]
- [Unfinished sketch, probably preliminary sketch for The hag of censorship] [picture] Paul Reymolds?
- W'ere 'ave I put that there penny [picture] / J.W.W
- [Policeman with truncheon] [picture] / J.W. Wells
- This desirable residence to be let [picture] / [John Walton Wells]