The journals of all the Parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth [microform] : both of the House of Lords and House of Commons / collected by Sir Simonds D'Ewes ... Knight and Baronet ; revised and published by Paul Bowes ..., Esq
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- D'Ewes, Simonds, Sir, 1602-1650
- Revised and published / by Paul Bowes ... Esq.
- London : Printed for John Starkey ..., 1682
- , 689,  p. : ill.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 180:15.
- Engraved frontispiece: Queen Elizabeth in Parliament.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing D1250
- Arber's Term cat. I 486
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 180:15)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bowes, Paul, -1702
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1707
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes, baronet ; published by Paul Bowes
- A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes ... ; published by Paul Bowes
- A true discourse of the practises of Elizabeth Caldwell, Ma: Ieffrey Bownd, Isabell Hall widdow, and George Fernely, on the parson of Ma: Thomas Caldwell, in the county of Chester, to haue murdered and poysoned him, with diuers others. [microform] Together with her manner of godly life during her imprisonment, her arrainement and execution, with Isabell Hall widdow; as also a briefe relation of Ma: Ieffrey Bownd, who was the assise before prest to death. Lastly, a most excellent exhortorie letter, written by her own selfe out of the prison to her husband, to cause him to fall into consideration of his sinnes, &c. Seruing like wise for the vse of euery good Christian. Beeing executed the 18. of Iune. 1603. VVritten by one then present as witnes, their owne country-man, Gilbert Dugdale
- A compleat journal of the hotes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory. [electronic resource] : Collected by that eminent member of Parliament; Sir Simonds Dewes, baronet. Very useful for all gentlemen, especially Parliament-men
- The Character of Queen Elizabeth, or, A full and clear account of her policies, and the methods of her government both in church and state [microform] : her virtue and defects, together with the characters of her principal ministers of state, and the greatest part of the affairs and events that happened in her times / collected and faithfully represented by Edmund Bohun, Esquire