The journals of all the Parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth [microform] : both of the House of Lords and House of Commons / collected by Sir Simonds D'Ewes ... Knight and Baronet ; revised and published by Paul Bowes ..., Esq
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- D'Ewes, Simonds, Sir, 1602-1650
- Revised and published / by Paul Bowes ... Esq.
- London : Printed for John Starkey ..., 1682
- , 689,  p. : ill.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 180:15.
- Engraved frontispiece: Queen Elizabeth in Parliament.
- Reproduction of original in British Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing D1250
- Arber's Term cat. I 486
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 180:15)
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Bowes, Paul, -1702
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1707
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes, baronet ; published by Paul Bowes
- The journals of all the parliaments during the reign of Queen Elizabeth, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons / Collected by Sir Simonds D'Ewes... ; Revised and published by Paul Bowes
- A compleat journal of the votes, speeches and debates, both of the House of Lords and House of Commons throughout the whole reign of Queen Elizabeth, of glorious memory [microform] / collected by the eminent member of Parliament, Sir Simonds D'Ewes ... ; published by Paul Bowes
- The Character of Queen Elizabeth, or, A full and clear account of her policies, and the methods of her government both in church and state [microform] : her virtue and defects, together with the characters of her principal ministers of state, and the greatest part of the affairs and events that happened in her times / collected and faithfully represented by Edmund Bohun, Esquire
- The history of the most renowned and victorious princess Elizabeth, late Queen of England [microform] : containing all the most important and remarkable passages of State, both at home and abroad (so far as they were linked with English affairs) during her long and prosperous reign / written by William Camden