The Case of poor widows and orphans of the city of London [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- [S.l. : s.n. 1685]
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:3.
- Reproduction of original in University of Illinois Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing C1143
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 863:3)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1755 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- An Account of the general nursery, or colledg of infants, set up by the justices of peace for the county of Middlesex [microform] : with the constitutions and ends thereof
- The lawes, orders, and statutes, authorised and appointed for the citizens of London, concerning the price of all kind of provisions both for meal, butter, cheese, flesh, poultery, and other kinds of victuals [microform] : to be observed and kept in all publick markets, throughout the cities of London, and Westminster, Borough of Southwark, and parts adjacent : with the several rules and orders touching butchers, victuallers, and inn-keepers : and the fines, and penaltyes that are to be inflicted upon all persons that shall act contrary to the laws of the market herein prescribed
- Gods terrible voice in the city of London [microform] : wherein you have the narration of the two late dreadful judgements of plague and fire, indicted by the Lord upon that city, the former in the year 1665, the latter in the year 1666 / by T.V
- Lex Londinensis, or, The city law [microform] : shewing the powers, customs, and practice of all the several courts belonging to the famous city of London ... : together with several acts of Common Councel, very useful and necessary to be known by all merchants, citizens, and freemen of the said city : and also, a method for the ministers within the said city to recover their tithes : with a table to the whole book
- London's dreadful visitation, or, A collection of all the bills of mortality for this present year [microform] : beginning the 20th of December, 1664, and ending the 19th of December following : as also the general or whole years bill : according to the report made to the King's Most Excellent Majesty / by the Company of Parish-Clerks of London