Thefterai phrontides, or, A review of the paraphrase & annotations on all the books of the New Testament [microform] : with some additions & alterations / by H. Hammond
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Hammond, Henry, 1605-1660
- London : Printed by J. Flesher for R. Royston ..., 1657
- , 303,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 630:9.
- Indexes: p.  at end.
- Errata: p.  at end.
- Imperfect: "Some profitable directions both for priest & people, in two sermons ..." with separate paging and special t.p. dated 1657, is lacking in filmed copy.
- Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing H535
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 630:9)
- Bible. New Testament -- Paraphrases
- Also Titled:
- A review of the paraphrase & annotations on all the books of the New Testament
- Thefterai phrontides
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1682
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- General abstract of the sworn returns, rendered pursuant to the act of Council, 4 Victoria, no. 13, of the average assets and liabilities, and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of NSW for the quarter ended
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- The Petition of the inhabitants of the city of Westminster with the libertie of the Duchie of Lancaster [microform] : together with the answer of the House of Peers to the said petition delivered by the Lord Kimbolton, Earle of Manchester the 20 of December, 1642
- The answer of the Convention of the Estates to the remonstrance and desires of the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly concerning the dangers of religion [microform] : with a second remonstrance of the Commissioners of the Generall Assembly, to the honourable Convention of Estates concerning the remedies of the dangers of religion July 6, 1643