The history and principles of banking [microform] / by James William Gilbart
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Gilbart, James William, 1794-1863
- (London : Manning and Smithson)
- London : Longman, Rees, Orme, Brown, Green, and Longman, 1834
- vi, 220 p. ; 23 cm.
- Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 28574.
- Errata at end of text.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Microfilm. Woodbridge, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 28574)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The role of commercial banking in recovery from economic disaster in Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia / Charles Harvey
- Banking in the British Commonwealth / edited by R.S. Sayers
- Yin hang jing ying lun / Zhu Sihuang zhu
- The theory and history of banking / with supplementary chapter presenting the record of the Federal reserve system by Henry Parker Willis
- The separation of banking and commerce in the United States [electronic resource] : an examination of principal issues / Bernard Shull