Iron and steel industry
- Bib ID:
- [Australia] : [publisher not identified], 1966-1988
- 1 volume (unpaged)
Includes articles from the period 1966 to 1988, most from the 1960s. The articles are on various topics including, the development of mines in north west WA by Lang Hancock, exports to Japan from WA, and production of iron ore pellets for the steel industry.
- Newspaper cuttings from the Australian press clippings collection covering geographic places, including Australian states, towns and geographical features. Content covers the time period from 1966 to 1988.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2058 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Westward : Australian issue
- Minerals of Western Australia / by Edward S. Simpson
- The geological features and mineral resources of Mulline, Ularring, Mulwarrie, and Davyhurst, North Coolgardie goldfield / by Chas. G. Gibson
- The geology and mineral industry of Western Australia / by A. Gibb Maitland and A. Montgomery
- Mineral treasure, Western Australia