The philosophy and policies of Woodrow Wilson. Edited for the American Political Science Association
- Bib ID:
- Latham, Earl, editor
- [Chicago] University of Chicago Press 
- xv, 266 pages 24 cm
Essays in the field of political theory evaluating the leadership and policies of President Wilson.
- Full contents:
- pt. 1. The president and his education: Portrait of the president / by Arthur S. Link
- Personal recollections of Woodrow Wilson / by Raymond B. Fosdick
- The development of Woodrow Wilson's theory of the presidency: continuity and change / by A.J. Wann
- Woodrow Wilson and the presidency / by Richard P. Longaker
- pt. 2. Wilson and the new freedom: Wilson in the campaign of 1912 / by John Wells Davidson
- Woodrow Wilson: political leader and administrator / by Arthur W. Macmahon
- Wilson's monetary reform / by Lester V. Chandler
- Woodrow Wilson's contribution to antitrust policy / by John Perry Miller
- pt. 3. Wilson and foreign policy: Wilson the diplomatist / by Arthur S. Link
- Woodrow Wilson: his education in world affairs / by William L. Langer
- Woodrow Wilson in perspective / by Charles Seymour
- Woodrow Wilson, collective security, and the lessons of history / by Robert E. Osgood
- pt. 4. The perspective of three decades: Woodrow Wilson's Congressional government reconsidered / by Roland Young
- Congressional reorganization: unfinished business / by George B. Galloway
- Wilson the domestic reformer / by Marshall E. Dimock
- Woodrow Wilson: an appraisal and recapitulation / by August Heckscher.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- American Political Science Association
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A merry New ballad of Dr. Woodrow Wilson, President of the United States in America : embellished with pictures by an eminent hand & enriched with historical notes from the original sources
- Woodrow Wilson foundation : dinner in commemoration of the birthday of Woodrow Wilson, Thursday, Dec. 28, 1933 : The Mayflower, Washington, D.C
- A tribute to Woodrow Wilson [electronic resource]
- Woodrow Wilson : the man who lives on
- Weierxun zhuan / Boer zhu ; Fang Guangqi yi