Wakers and sleepers [microform] : the dynamics of Christina Stead's 'drama of the person' / by Denise Brown
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Brown, Denise
- v, 285,  leaves.
- University of Tasmania. Theses.
- Bibliography: leaves -285.
- Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Tasmania, 1990.
- Microfiche. Hobart, 199- . 1 microfiche.
- Stead, Christina, 1902-1983 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Tasmania
Contact us for information about copying. For access conditions return to the record display above.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Surveyor of the Navy. Copy of the minute of the Board of Admiralty respecting the reconstruction of the Office of the Surveyor of the Navy. [electronic resource]
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England