Cryptoeconomics : igniting a new era of blockchain / Jian Gong and Wei Xu
- Bib ID:
- Gong, Jian, 1975-, author
- Online Access:
- Boca Raton : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- 1 online resource ( xvi, 166 pages) : illustrations.
- 9781003039730 ((electronic bk.))
- 1003039731 ((electronic bk.))
- 9781000062106 ((electronic bk. : Mobipocket))
- 1000062104 ((electronic bk. : Mobipocket))
- 9781000062090 ((electronic bk. : PDF))
- 1000062090 ((electronic bk. : PDF))
- 9781000062113 ((electronic bk. : EPUB))
- 1000062112 ((electronic bk. : EPUB))
- Invalid ISBN:
- Full contents:
- Chapter 1. What is Cryptoeconomics? Chapter 2. Mechanisms of Consensus Chapter 3. Optimized Consensus Mechanism Chapter 4. Game Theory and Cryptoeconomics Chapter 5. Behavioral Economics and Cryptoeconomics Chapter 6. Cryptoeconomics and the Security of Blockchain Chapter 7. Blockchain in China Chapter 8. The Future of Cryptoeconomics
Baron Gong holds a master of science in management science and economics from Columbia University. An expert in blockchain technology and cryptoeconomics he is a columnist for the Harvard Business Review China and the Wall Street News China. Wei Xu is the co-founder of EOSCUBE as well as the founder of Comet Broadcasting. A well-known blogger in China, he has experience in blockchain project investment and management.
- "An Auerbach book."
- Online resource; title from PDF title page (Taylor & Francis, viewed May 21, 2020).
- Includes index.
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Available From:
- Taylor & Francis
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- E-business : revolution, evolution or hype? / Tim Coltman ... [et al.]
- Circuits for electronics engineers / edited by Samuel Weber
- A stakeholder-benefit perspective of reverse auction [electronic resource] / Chia-Yao Lee and Brian J. Corbitt
- Principles of electronic instruments and instrumentation / Gordon Radford Partridge
- Colloquium on Reliable Electronic Measurements : on Friday, 10 March, 1989 / organised by Professional Groups E1 (Measurements and Instruments in Electronics) and C11 (Instrumentation Systems and Components)