Secure Cloud Strategy
- Bib ID:
- Australia., Digital Transformation Agency, author, issuing body
- Online Access:
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Canberra, Australian Capital Territory] : Digital Transformation Agency, 2017
- 1 online resource (iii, 33 pages) : colour illustrations.
- Version: 1704.
- Viewed on June 5, 2019
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
- Digital Transformation Agency, issuing body
- Also Titled:
- Digital Transformation Agency -Secure Cloud Strategy
- With the exception of the Commonwealth Coat of Arms and where otherwise noted, this product is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International Licence. (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode)
- Copyright Information:
- © Commonwealth of Australia (Digital Transformation Agency) 2017
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2067 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Cloud computing : challenges and future directions / Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo
- National security agencies and the cloud : an urgent capability issue for Australia / Dr John Coyne, Michael Shoebridge and Albert Zhang
- Cloud computing in the Victorian public sector : discussion paper
- Event aware elasticity control for cloud applications / Matthew Sladescu, Alan Fekete (supervisor)
- Cloud computing : a brief summary / Richard Chopping