Final report : independent review of health providers' access to medicare card numbers / Peter Shergold, Bastian Seidel, Michael Gannon, Kean-Seng Lim
- Bib ID:
- Shergold, Peter, author
- Online Access:
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Canberra, ACT] : Commonwealth of Australia, 
- 1 online resource (51 pages) : colour illustrations.
"On 10 July 2017, the Australian Government commissioned a Review of Health Providers' Access to Medicare Card Numbers (the Review), to consider the balance between appropriate access to Medicare card numbers for health professionals 1 and the security of patients' Medicare card numbers. The Review has considered options to improve the security of Medicare card numbers while continuing to support access to health services and without unnecessarily increasing the administrative workload faced by health professionals".
- Title from PDF cover page.
- Viewed on May 24, 2018
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Independent review of health providers' access to medicare card numbers : final report
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2067 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report to the Congress [electronic resource] : variation and innovation in Medicare
- Proposals to extend Medicare coverage to the near-elderly : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, March 19, 1991
- Your medicare handbook
- Medicare Catastrophic Protection Act of 1987 [microform] : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 2470 which ... was referred jointly to the Committee on Ways and Means and the Committee on Energy and Commerce) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office)
- Health Care Financing Administration, Department of Health and Human Services [microform] : Medicare program; changes to the hospital inpatient prospective payment systems and fiscal year 1998 rates, final rule