Jia shi [electronic resource]
家事 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Jia shi (Online) and 家事(Online)
- Online Access:
- China academic journals
- Beijing : Qiu shi za zhi she, 2001-2002
- 北京 : 求是杂志社, 2001-2002
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Windows 98 above; IE browser is recommended; CAJ viewer is required to view full text or Acrobat Reader with Adobe simplified.
- Description based on: 1, 2004; title from cover.
- Electronic reproduction. Beijing : China academic journals electronic publishing house.
- Life Dates:
- Began in 2001;ceased in 2002
- Later Title:
- Xiao kang
- Monthly 2001-2002
- Social conditions -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Zhonghua renmin gongheguo jian yu fa
- Zhonghua renmin gongheguo wai guo qi ye suo de shui fa
- Zhonghua Renmin Gongheguo zheng fu he Dabuliedian ji Bei Ai'erlan lian he wang guo zheng fu guan yu Xianggang wen ti de lian he sheng ming (cao qian wen ben)
- Zhonghua Renmin Gongheguo hai yang huan jing bao hu fa = The Marine Environmental Protection Law of the People's Republic of China
- Zhonghua Renmin Gongheguo xian fa