A native vegetation survey of the Burra Hills Region of South Australia / R.M. Playfair, L.M.B. Heard
- Bib ID:
- Playfair, R. M. (Roger M.)
- [Adelaide] : Geographic Analysis and Research Unit, Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, 1995
- v, 40 p. : map ; 30 cm.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 31)
- Botany -- South Australia -- Burra Region
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2045 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A survey of the remnant roadside vegetation on the Fleurieu Peninsula, South Australia / Michael Hyde
- Plants of the Adelaide plains and hills / Gilbert R.M. Dashorst and John P. Jessop
- Common wildflowers of the Mount Lofty Ranges
- The pre-European vegetation of the Burdett District, Murray Bridge East, South Australia / Michael Hyde
- A history of Arabia Felix or Yemen; from the commencement of the Cristian era to the middle of the xixth century, including an account of the British settlement of Aden with introductory chapters on the geographical development and the different regions of Yemen, with appendices of documents and an index [by] Robert L. Playfair