The Epistles of Paul to the Colossians, to Philemon and to the Ephesians / by E.F. Scott
- Bib ID:
- Scott, Ernest Findlay, 1868-1954
- London : Hodder and Stoughton, 1930
- xi, 257 pages ; 23 cm.
- Moffatt New Testament commentary
- Includes the text of Moffatt's translation of the epistles.
- National Library's copy is 1936 reprint of the 1930 edition.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Foot-notes to St. Paul / by C. A. Anderson Scott
- In omnes Divi Pavli Apostoli, et alias reptem canonicas Epistolas : R. P. Fratris Ambrosii Catherini Politi Senensis, Episcopi Minoriensis, commentaria
- Expositio analytica omnium Apostolicarum Epistolarum, seu, Brevis introductio ad pleniores commentarios [microform] : in vsum studiosorum theologiae / opera Davidis Dicsoni
- Commentaria in epistolas canonicas / auctore Cornelio Cornelii a Lapide
- Saints James, Peter, John, Jude & Hebrews : an introductory commentary / by Michael Fallon