Zhongguo = China
中國 = China
- Bib ID:
- [Beijing?] : [publisher not identified], [20--]
- 6 posters : colour ; 83.5 x 56 cm
- Full contents:
- The Great Wall
- Mount Qomolangma
- Yungang grottoes
- The Palace Museum
- Mount Huangshan.
- A series of 6 posters.
- Also Titled:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The technique of the poster, edited by Leonard Richmond
- The poster : an illustrated history from 1860 / Harold F. Hutchison
- Posters / Attilio Rossi ; [translated from the Italian by Raymond Rudorff]
- 100 years of posters / Bevis Hillier
- Posters; fifty artists and designers analyze their approach, their methods, and their solutions to poster design and poster advertising