The critic's armoury / by Cyril Falls
- Bib ID:
- Falls, Cyril, 1888-1971
- London : R. Cobden-Sanderson, 1924
- 224 p. ; 21 cm.
- Full contents:
- The critic's armoury.
- The divine poet [Richard Crashaw]
- Andrew Marvell.
- Blaise Pascal.
- William Congreve.
- The poetry of William Collins.
- Christopher Smart.
- Four hunting classics.
- Henri de Regnier.
- The Charles men.
- Maurice Barres.
- Marcel Proust.
- The problem of war-history.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2041 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An essay on criticism [electronic resource]
- A mirror for modern scholars : essays in methods of research in literature / edited by Lester A. Beaurline
- Essentials of literary criticism / Philip Hobsbaum
- Milton's "Lycidas" / edited to serve as an introduction to criticism [by] Scott Elledge
- Munye pipʻyŏngnon / Hanʾguk Munhak Pʻyŏngnonʾga Hyŏphoe pʻyŏn