Jin ri Beijing / Cao Juren zhu bian
今日北京 / 曹聚仁主編
- Bib ID:
- [Xianggang] : [publisher not identified], 
- [香港] : [publisher not identified], 
- 12, 950 pages : illustrations, maps (1 folded) ; 22 cm
- Full contents:
- Tian'an men
- Yi He yuan
- Tao ran ting
- Xishan feng jing qu
- Beijing tian wen guan
- Beijing dong wu yuan
- Luxun bo wu guan
- Beijing ren di gu ju
- Beijing jie dao di gu shi
- Liu li chang shi hua
- Guanting shui ku
- Beijing di xing xing
- Wan li Chang cheng
- Ren min ying xiong ji nian bei.
- Cover title.
- Reprint of various works published originally in Communist China?
- Donated by the Ryckmans family in memory of Professor Pierre Ryckmans (Simon Leys) 李克曼1935-2014.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2042 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Wen Jun tan Beijing / zuo zhe Wen Jun
- Dang dai Zhongguo de Beijing / ["Dang dai Zhongguo" cong shu bian ji bu bian ji]
- Beijing feng wu zhi
- Beijing shi gai ge shi nian, 1979-1989 / [zhu bian Duan Bingren]
- The walls and gates of Peking / researches and impressions by Oswald Siren ; Illustrated with 109 photogravures after photographs by the author and 50 architectural drawings made by Chinese artiists