An account of the constitution and security of the general bank of credit [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Murray, Robert, 1635-1725?
- London : Printed by John Gain ..., 1683
- 14 p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 769:22.
- Published anonymously.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing M3114
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 769:22)
- Banks and banking -- England
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1708
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- General abstract of the sworn returns, rendered pursuant to the act of Council, 4 Victoria, no. 13, of the average assets and liabilities, and of the capital and profits of the undermentioned banks of the Colony of NSW for the quarter ended
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [microform] : the first to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland : the second to the Genral Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The Sanctuary of self / Ralph M Lewis
- The parliament of graces [microform] : briefly shewing the banishment of peace, the farewell of amity, the want of honesty, the distraction of religion, the flight of sobriety, the lamentation of patience, the love and care of charity : together with the cause of the breaking up of the house of the parliament of graces, worthy the reading in these times of desolation and calamity / by Humfrey Crouch
- The Parliament of graces [microform] : briefly shewing the banishment of peace, the farewell of amity, the want of honesty, the distraction of religion, the flight of sobriety, the lamentation of patience, the love and care of charity : with the cause of the breaking up of the house of the parliament of graces : worthy the reading in these times of desolation and calamity / Humfrey Crouch