Little songs for little people
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- New-York : Anson D.F. Randolph, 1866
- 1 online resource (404 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves of plates) : illustrations.
- Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision.
- Poems by various authors. Without music. "These little songs have been gathered with much care from various sources, in the hope that they will afford much pleasure and instruction to the little people into whose hands the volume may fall. It has been the aim of the compiler to secure as great a variety as possible, and at the same time to avoid the insertion of such as are contained in other selections of similar character."--p. .
- "John A. Gray, printer and stereotyper, 16 & 18 Jacob St., Fire-Proof Buildings"--verso of title page.
- Error in paging: p. 329 misnumbered 229.
- Last page blank.
- In purple cloth.
- Wood-engraved illustrations variously signed "N.Y. School of Design" "Momberger del." (i.e., William Momberger), "N. Orr sc." (i.e., Nathaniel Orr), "C.S.P.," "N.R.," and "Fuller sc." (i.e., Sarah E. Fuller?).
- Includes "Index of first lines," (p. -398), and "Index of subjects" (actually a title index), p. -405.
- Includes index.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.