Report of the Watering Committee on the disposal of the surplus water power of the River Schuylkill, and the construction of a canal between the Schuylkill and Delaware
- Bib ID:
- Philadelphia (Pa.). Water Department, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Philadelphia : Lydia R. Bailey, 1825.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- 1 online resource (24 pages).
- Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision.
- Signed, p. 8: By order of the Watering Committee. Joseph S. Lewis, chairman. July 6, 1825.
- "Papers accompanying the report."--p. -21.
- "Published by order of the councils."
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1895 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report of the Watering Committee, on the subject of obtaining water power from the river Schuylkill
- Report of the Watering Committee on the disposal of the surplus water power of the River Schuylkill, and the construction of a canal between the Schuylkill and Delaware
- Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [electronic resource]
- Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [microform]
- Report of the Watering Committee of the agreements with the Schuylkill Navigation Company and White and Gillingham, relating to the water power of the River Schuylkill [microform]