Report of the Watering Committee on the disposal of the surplus water power of the River Schuylkill, and the construction of a canal between the Schuylkill and Delaware
- Bib ID:
- Philadelphia (Pa.). Water Department, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Philadelphia : Lydia R. Bailey, 1825.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- 1 online resource (24 pages).
- Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision.
- Signed, p. 8: By order of the Watering Committee. Joseph S. Lewis, chairman. July 6, 1825.
- "Papers accompanying the report."--p. -21.
- "Published by order of the councils."
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1895 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report of the Watering Committee, on the subject of obtaining water power from the river Schuylkill
- Report of the Watering Committee on the disposal of the surplus water power of the River Schuylkill, and the construction of a canal between the Schuylkill and Delaware
- Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [microform]
- Enlargement of the Schuylkill navigation [electronic resource]
- Sir, The subscribers have spared no expence or attention to render the accommodations for travellers, and the entertainment of the citizens, at Gray's Ferry, as complete as possible. The bridge over the Schuylkill will be maintained in good repair, and attendance given, as usual, night and day. [electronic resource]