Report of the Watering Committee, on the subject of obtaining water power from the river Schuylkill
- Bib ID:
- Philadelphia (Pa.). Councils. Watering Committee, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision
- Philadelphia : Lydia R. Bailey, 1820.
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 
- 1 online resource (50 pages).
- Women's Studies Archive: Voice and Vision.
- "Deed. Josiah White and wife, and Joseph Gillingham and wife, to the mayor, aldermen, and citizens of Philadelphia."--p. 36-42.
- "Articles of agreement, between Ariel Cooley, and the mayor, aldermen, and citizens of the city of Philadelphia."--p. 43-50.
- Reproduction of the original from the American Antiquarian Society.
- Also available in digital form.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1890 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report of the Library Committee of the Pennsylvania Society for the Promotion of Public Economy [electronic resource] : containing a summary of the information communicated by sundry citizens in reply to the circular letter of the Committee of Superintendence of February 21, 1817
- The United States Mint : a brief history of the institution, with a full description of the manner in which gold, silver, nickel and copper are converted into money
- To the honorable the representatives of the freemen of the commonwealth of Pennsylvania in General Assembly met; [electronic resource] : the petition of the subscribers, inhabitants of the city of Philadelphia and parts adjacent, respectfully sheweth
- Sixteenth annual report of the Industrial Home for Girls : 762 South Tenth Street : [two lines of scripture text]
- Documents relative to the celebration of a late marriage [microform]