An answer to the address presented to the ministers of the Church of England [microform]
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Williams, John, 1636?-1709
- London : Printed for Ric. Chiswell ..., 1688
- , 31,  p.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 951:64.
- Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
- Attributed to John Williams. cf. NUC pre-1956.
- Cited In:
- Wing W2680
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1979. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 951:64)
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Rd., Ann Arbor, MI 48106
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1713
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Ecclesiasticum, or, A plain and familiar Christian conference concerning gospel churches, and order [microform] : for the information and benefit of those who shall seek the Lord their God and ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward
- A discourse concerning the church ... [microform] / by the Right Reverend Father in God, Robert Sanderson
- The doctrine of the church to which are committed the keys of the kingdome of Heaven [microform] : wherein is demonstrated by way of question and answere what a visible church is according to the order of the Gospel ... / by John Cotton
- An epistle to the Greeks, especially to those in and about Corinth and Athens [microform] : with certain queries propounded to the priests and doctors, and all the rest of the members and officers belonging unto the two churches of Greeks and Romans, which is of concernment for the view of them all throughout the world / written in Egripo in the island of Negroponte by a servant of the Lord, J.P
- The gospel-pattern for the government of gospel-churches [microform] : together with queries made on the assembly-propositions presented to the high court of Parliament / by the unworthiest of the gospel-ministers, John Brayne