Methodism and the twentieth century : the inaugural address of the Ninth General Conference of the Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church / delivered by the Retiring President, Rev. H. T. Burgess, LL.D., May 17, 1901
- Bib ID:
- Burgess, H. T. (Harry Thomas), author
- Adelaide : Hussey & Gillingham
- [Adelaide?] : [Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church?], 
- 14 pages ; 21 cm
- Caption title.
- National Library of Australia's F10022a copy bound subsequent to publication in a volume with the spine title Australian pamphlets, vol. 11.
- Australia Melbourne?
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australasian Wesleyan Methodist Church. General Conference (9th : 1901 : Adelaide, S.Aust.)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Apogrypha [sic]. [electronic resource] : The fourth parte of the Bible: contayning these Bookes. The thyrde booke of Esdras. The fourth booke of Esdras. The booke of Tobiah. The booke of Judith. The reast of the booke of Hester. The booke of wysedome. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch the Prophet. The songe of the thre chyldren in the ouen. The story of Susanna. The story of Bel, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The fyrst boke of the Machabees. The seconde boke of the Machabees
- The seconde parte of the Byble contaynynge these bookes. [electronic resource] : The booke of Josua. The booke of the Judges. The booke of Ruth. The fyrst booke of Samuel. The ii. booke of Samuel. The iii. booke of the kynges. The iiii. booke of the kynges. The i. booke of the chronicles. The ii. booke of the chronicles. The fyrst booke of Esdras. The ii. booke of Esdras. The booke of Hester. The booke of Hiob