The works of that famous chirurgeon Ambrose Parey [microform] / translated out of Latin and compared with the French, by Th. Johnson, together with three tractates concerning the veins, arteries, and nerves; exemplified with large anatomical figures, translated out of Adrianus Spigelius
- Bib ID:
- Book and Microform
- Pare, Ambroise, 1510?-1590
- Uniform Title:
- Works. English. 1678.
- London : Printed by Mary Clark, and are to be sold by John Clark ..., 1678
- , 713, , 44,  p., 2 leaves of plates : ill.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 700:12.
- Added t.p. and separate paging (, 44 p.): Angeiologia, or, A description of the vessels in the body of man ... : in three tractates.
- Angeiologia translated by J.G. Cf. pref.
- Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
- Cited In:
- Wing P351
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1977. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 700:12)
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Available From:
- University Microfilms International, 300 N. Zeeb Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48106.
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1703
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The workes of that famous chirurgion Ambrose Parey [microform] / translated out of the Latine and compared with the French, by Tho. Johnson ; whereunto are added three tractates out of Adrianus Spigelius of the veines, arteries, & nerves, with large figures ; also a table of the bookes and chapters
- The rules of civility, or, Certain ways of deportment observed in France amongst all persons of quality upon several occasions [microform] / translated out of the French
- The art of physick made plain & easie [microform] / by the learned D. Fambresarius ... ; translated out of his famous book De schola medecin by J.P
- The first book of architecture [microform] / by Andrea Palladio ; translated out of Italian, with an appendix touching doors and windows, by Pr. Le Muet ; translated out of French by G.R. ; to which are added designes of floors lately made at Somerset-House, and the framing of houses after the best of manner of English building, with their proportions and scantlings
- Discourses of vvarre, and single combat. Translated out of French by I. Eliot. [microform]