- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1980
- 20 pages : colour illustrations, 1 map ; 30 cm
- Cover title.
- Published for the Directorate of Public Relations, Department of Defence.
- Map on lining paper.
- Australian Govt. Pub. Service cat. no. 7921418.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Defence. Directorate of Public Relations, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2030 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Army dress manual / [Australian Army]
- Army : the first 200 years
- Report on the Army Cadet Corps, June 1974 / Committee of Inquiry into the Citizen Military Forces
- Reserve of ex-service men for the Army : statement by Brigadier the Hon. G.A. Street, M.C., M.P., Minister for Defence; and, Report by the Committee Assembled to Consider the Close Association of Members of the A.I.F. with the Australian Military Forces
- "I'm a soldier."