Treating patients with neutropenic fever from the comfort of home
- Bib ID:
- Safer Care Victoria. Victorian Government, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- Melbourne : Victorian Government, 
- 1 online resource : colour illustrations.
- 9781760962494 (PDF)
- At head of title: "Innovation Fund Project, Better Care Victoria".
- Title from PDF caption.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Safer Care Victoria, issuing body
- Copyright Information:
- © State of Victoria, Australia, Safer Care Victoria, November 2020.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Guidance on use of bed rails
- Engaging staff, patients and families in preventing delirium
- Consumer representatives on adverse event reviews : a guide for health services
- Victorian sentinel event guide : essential information for health services about managing sentinel events in Victoria
- Supporting women's choice to manage miscarriages at home