Australian politics and policy / edited by Peter J. Chen and 8 others
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Senior edition.
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- Sydney, NSW : Sydney University Press, 2019
- 1 online resource (viii, 743 pages) : illustrations.
- Invalid ISBN:
- 2147483647 (EPUB)
- 9781743326671 (pdf)
- 9781743326688 (epub.)
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access : Available online.
"This book is a broad introduction to Australian politics and public policy. This field of study is important for Australians to understand the exercise of political power, their history and the scope for change. It is also important for analysts outside Australia looking for comparative cases. Within this volume are diverse topics and perspectives, demonstrating that the study of Australian politics and policy is not 'fixed'. Rather, it is a contested field of academic scholarship. Indeed, the volume's editors do not all agree on the content of this introduction!" -- Introduction.
- Title from title screen.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in print.
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Animal welfare in Australia : politics and policy / Peter John Chen
- Australian politics in a digital age / Peter John Chen
- The great constitutional swindle : a citizen's view of the Australian Constitution / Peter Botsman
- Singapore development policies and trends / edited by Peter S.J. Chen
- An open letter to the Rt. Hon. W.M. Hughes, P.C. on the bonds of empire