Maitland International Salon of Photography
- Bib ID:
- Maitland International Salon of Photography
- Uniform Title:
- Maitland International Salon of Photography (Online)
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- Maitland, NSW : Maitland Photographic Association, -
- online resource : colour illustrations, colour portraits.
Catalogue for the 64th Maitland International Salon of Photography conducted in 2021. Contains photographs of winning images in six photographic sections - Colour, Monochrome, Portrait, Nature, Scapes and Traditional.
- Cover title.
- Also available in print.
- Description based on: 64th (2021); title from title screen
- Life Dates:
- Began online 2014
- Maitland International Salon of Photography -- Periodicals
- Maitland International Salon of Photography -- Awards -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Competitions -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Exhibitions -- Periodicals
- Photography, Artistic -- Competitions -- Exhibitions -- Periodicals
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions -- Periodicals
- Photography -- Competitions
- Photography -- Exhibitions
- Photography, Artistic -- Competitions
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions
- Also Titled:
- International Salon of Photography
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Maitland International Salon of Photography : [programme]
- Light⁷. : photographs from an exhibition on a theme, Hayden Gallery, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, October 1968 / edited by Minor White
- Photography at mid-century; tenth anniversary exhibition
- 3rd World Exhibition of Photography : the path to Paradise : 434 photos from 86 countries by 170 photographers / idea and composition of the exhibition: Karl Pawek ; graphic layout: Peter Jürgen Wilhelm ; translated by Frederick A. Bishop
- French primitive photography / Introduction by Minor White ; Commentaries by Andre Jammes and Robert Sobiezek