Atherton Tablelands touring map / Tropical Tablelands Tourism
- Bib ID:
- Tropical Tablelands Tourism (Atherton, Queensland), issuing body
- Scale not given. (E 145°03'00"--E 146°09'00"/S 16°24'00"--S 18°18'00").
- Atherton, Qld. : Tropical Tablelands Tourism, 
- 1 map : colour ; 60 x 33 cm on sheet 60 x 42 cm, folded to 21 x 10 cm.
- Partial contents:
- On verso: Chilagoe and the Wheelbarrow way. Scale not given
- Savannah way (Gulf Savannah region). Scale not given.
- Tourist map of Queensland coast from Cardwell to Port Douglas showing major roads, railway stations, national parks, recreational areas.
- Panel title.
- Includes list of attaction, travel times, directory, and text, colour illustrations on verso.
- Time Coverage:
- Tourist maps.
- Also Titled:
- Atherton Tablelands discover perfect
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2090 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.