Low light photography. / Margaret Brown
- Bib ID:
- Brown, Margaret, author
- Online Access:
- National edeposit: Onsite at National Library of Australia
- Related Online Resources:
- Second Edition.
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available onsite at national, state and territory libraries
- Balgowlah Heights, New South Wales : Media Publishing, 2020
- 1 online resource (84 pages) : colour illustrations.
- 9781922156419 (PDF)
- Photo Review pocket guides.
Knowing how to handle your camera in low light conditions is rewarding in itself and will improve your photographic technique in all shooting conditions. Low Light Photography takes you through the fundamentals of how to assess low light levels and balance three vital camera controls -- aperture, shutter speed and ISO. It deals with the techniques for capturing sharp, well-exposed images without a tripod, and shows you how to bet those surreal long exposure shots of subjects like flowing water and star trails. Lift your sunset and sunrise compositions beyond the everyday using the simple tips provided in this guide. Mixed lighting is a particular challenge -- obtaining a well-exposed shot when there's a bright light source in an otherwise dark scene. This book shows you how -- with a minimum of jargon. It also tackles the basics of on- and off-camera flash, and some recently introduced camera shooting modes that can produce clear and well-composed low light shots.
- Also available in print.
- Electronic books
- Other authors/contributors:
- Media Publishing
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Modern control in photography
- Photography, its principles and practice [by] C. B. Neblette ... With chapters by Ralph H. Braden ... Howard C. Colton, Silas M. Thronson ... and J. W. Gillon
- Abridged scientific publications from Kodak Laboratories
- Photography for the beginner : a manual for the Australian amateur / by Olwitu
- Photography for pleasure and profit