Ride to Swan Valley and the sea : scenic rides from the City to Swan Valley and the City to the sea
- Bib ID:
- Bikewest (W.A.), cartographer
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- Scale 1:25000.
- Perth WA : Department of Transport, 2014
- 1 online resource (2 colour maps)
- Includes location maps and Swan Valley inset.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Western Australia. Department of Transport, issuing body
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2064 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Ride from the city to the sea : Perth CBD to City Beach Shared Path
- Ride around the rivers : rides around the Swan and Canning Rivers
- Ride along the Sunset Coast. Northern route : coastal zone from Burns Beach to City Beach
- Ride along the Sunset Coast. Southern route : coastal zone from City Beach to Woodman Point
- Ride from Perth to Midland : cycling from Perth CBD to Midland town centre