Maximum fees and charges for cruise ships Sydney Harbour / Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of New South Wales (IPART)
- Bib ID:
- Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of New South Wales, author, issuing body
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Haymarket Post Shop, N.S.W.] : Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART), 2016
- 1 online resource (iii, 111 pages) : colour illustrations, graphs, statistics.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of Access: Available online.
"The Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal (IPART) has been asked by the Premier of NSW to recommend maximum site occupation charges for cruise ships using berths and moorings in Sydney Harbour." -- page 1.
- "Final Report - Transport November 2016" -- front cover.
- Includes statistics.
- Title from title screen.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Cruise ships -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- Harbors -- Port charges -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- Mooring of ships -- New South Wales -- Sydney
- Price regulation -- Australia -- New South Wales
- Price regulation -- New South Wales
- Cruise ships
- Harbors -- Port charges
- Mooring of ships
- Price regulation
- Sydney Harbour (N.S.W.)
- New South Wales -- Sydney Harbour
- New South Wales -- Sydney
- New South Wales
- Electronic books
- Also Titled:
- Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal maximum fees and charges for cruise ships
- IPART Maximum fees and charges for cruise ships
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Inquiry into proposed port congestion surcharge for cargo handling at Sydney / [Prices Surveillance Authority]
- Report on the determination of fares for State Transit Authority, from 4 January 2005 / Independent Pricing and Regulatory Tribunal of New South Wales
- Sydney, 1853 [picture] / G.F. Angas
- A century of ships in Sydney Harbour / Ross Gillett and Michael Melliar-Phelps
- Replica of the brig Supply sailing in Sydney Harbour, New South Wales, 1938