Australian women photographers, 1890-1950
- Bib ID:
- Parkville, Vic. : George Paton Gallery, 1981
- 32 p. : ill., ports. ; 30 cm. + 1 broadsheet.
- 0959725474 (paperback)
- Cover title.
- "Organised with the assistance of the Australian Gallery Directors Council, the Visual Arts Board, Australia Council and the Australian Centre for Photography Ltd.'.
- Ports. on broadsheet inserted at end.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2051 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Ricky Maynard : Urban diary
- Interaction : Canberra Contemporary Art Space November 25-December 17, 1995 / coordinated by Benita Tunks
- Frame of reference, Australian tour 1981-82
- Silver and grey : fifty years of Australian photography 1900-1950 / edited and with text by Gael Newton ; foreword by Edmund Capon
- Australian photographers : the Philip Morris Collection