The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- Bib ID:
- Ashton, Rodney, 1954-, compiler
- Online Access:
- National edeposit
- Related Online Resources:
- Access Conditions:
- National edeposit: Available online
- [Springfield, N.S.W.] : Hebrew Essenic Publications, 2004
- 1 online resource (unnumbered pages)
- Books Of The Chronicles Of The Kings Of The Hebrews.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of Access: Available online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Text predominatly English. Some passages in Hebrew.
- Electronic books
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The marrow of history, or, The pilgrimmage of kings and princes [electronic resource] : truly representing the variety of dangers inhaerent to their crowns, and the lamentable deaths which many of them, and some of the best of them, have undergone : collected, not onely out of the best modern histories, but from all those which have been most famous in the Latine, Greek, or in the Hebrew tongue : shewing, not onely the tragedies of princes at their deaths, but their exploits and sayings in their lives, and by what virtues some of them have flourished in the height of honour, and overcome by what affections, others of them have sunk into the depth of all calamities : a work most delightfull for knowledge, and as profitable for example / collected by Lodowick Lloyd ... ; and corrected and revived by R.C
- King Iames his iudgement of a king and of a tyrant [microform] : extrated out of his own speech at VVhite-hall to the Lords and Commons in Parliament 1609 : with certaine notations anent the same : also 28 questions worthy due consideration and solution in these dangerous times of England
- Leadership through the ages
- The character and work of a good ruler, and the duty of an obliged people [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before His Excellency William Shirley, Esq; the Honourable His Majesty's Council, and House of Representatives of the province of the Massachusetts-Bay in New-England, May 29th. 1745. Being the anniversary for the election of His Majesty's Council for the province. / By Ebenezer Gay, A.M. Pastor of the Church in Hingham. ; [Two lines of Scripture texts]
- A Collection of records of the great misfortunes that hath hapned unto Kings that have joyned themselves in a neer allyance with forrein princes, with the happy successe of those that have only held correspondency at home [electronic resource] : wherein is contained these particulars, viz. that Hen. of Navar marrying with Mary of France was unfortunate and fatall to the Protestant religion : that the K. of Navar turning from a Protestant to a persecutor of them lost his crown and dyed a violent death : the last Lord Henties of France murdred because he but favoured Protestants : that Hen. 4 was a victorious prince while he was at defiance with the Pope but afterwards was stabbed by a Jesuite : how the Black Prince lost France and was poysoned : the danger for princes to marry with one of a contrary religion : of Prince Arthurs marrying with Spain and the successe : that Queen Elizabeth being a loan woman, and having few friends, refusing to marry with Spain, and renouncing the Pope reigned victoriously, and so did King James : that the best support for the crowne of England is the two Houses of Parliament