Television in Australia
- Bib ID:
- Rosenthal, Newman H. (Newman Hirsch), 1898-
- [Melbourne] : Australian Humanities Research Council, 
- 6p. ; 34cm.
- Chap. 7 of the proposed Survey of the humanities in Australia universities.
- Television -- Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2068 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- How to say 'I do' : planning your perfect civil marriage ceremony / Mandy Newman with June Newman
- Red Fred / authors Fred Newman and Les Newman ; additional material by: Eileen O'Neill, Garry Hodgen, Keith Bird, James Maddams
- Hippocrene companion guide to Australia / Graeme Newman and Tamsin Newman
- Papers of Ronald Newman and Heather Newman, 1962-1971
- Another letter to the Lord Bishop of London; containing a project for effectually satisfying the petitioners for relief in the matter of subscription; [electronic resource]