Art quilt Australia 2021 / editor: Dianne Firth ; designer: Caren Florance
- Bib ID:
- [Bruce, Australian Capital Territory] : University of Canberra, 2021
- 28 pages : colour photographs ; 30 cm
- 9781740885171 (paperback)
This is an edited version of a Zoom event held in June 2021. It includes installation images from Shoalhaven Regional Gallery Nowra and commentary from 14 AQA artists including National Wool Museum Geelong Expressions Wool Quilt Award prize winner Fiona Gavens and the recipient of the OZQN Award of Excellence Cathy Jack Coupland Artist
- "Art Quilt Australia 2021 organised by Ozquilt Network Inc., is the 6th biennial Art Quilt Australia exhibition since 2009. In 2015 the National Wool Museum started collaboration with Ozquilt Network to encourage the creation of wool quilts, to host an Art Quilt Australia exhibition every 4 years, and acquire work for its significant wool quilt and wagga collection. On the intermediate years the exhiition is held in regional galleries around Australia". --.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Art Quilt Australia 09 / [editor, Dianne Firth]
- Wool quilts old and new : catalogue to an exhibition June 16th to 30th 1985, Wool House / presented by Running Stitch in conjunction with the Australian Wool Corporation
- Australian bounty : quilts australiennes : natura 2000 : a travelling exhibition / [compiled by] DijanneCevaal
- Australia dreaming : quilts to Nagoya
- More antique quilts from the Annette Gero Quilt Collection / [photographs and text by Annette Gero]