Pour le jour de Saint Pierre
- Bib ID:
- Peter, the Apostle, Saint, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Archives of Sexuality and Gender: Sex and Sexuality, Sixteenth to Twentieth Century
- A Londres : [publisher not identified], 1782
- 1 online resource (5 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates) : illustrations.
- Archives of Sexuality and Gender: Sex and Sexuality, Sixteenth to Twentieth Century.
- "Chanson en huit couplets sur l'air de 'L'amour en capuchon'"--Pia. Without the music.
- Actual imprint from Kearney.
- The ill. was executed (probably by Elluin) from a drawing by Borel.
- Signatures: ́þ.
- Reproduction of the originals from British Library.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Music Hall. Mr. Meredith's benefit on Tuesday evening, 8th Aug. 1797. [electronic resource] : Will be performed, a grand miscellaneous concert
- Le pot-pourri de Loth : orné de figures et de musique
- A narrative of what happened in Bengal, in the year MDCCLX : wherein is contained an account of the revolution, which took place at that time
- The measures of divine providence towards men and nations, suitable to their behaviour [electronic resource] : Illustrated and applied to the present state of the British and French nations. In two sermons: preached at Stevenston, on the national fast, February 27th, 1974. By James Wodrow, D.D. minister of that parish. Published by desire of the hearers
- Jessy, the flower o' Dumblane. [electronic resource] : To which are added, A soleman dirge on the death of Robert Burns