The natural history of birds : illustrated with cuts / by Mary Howitt
- Bib ID:
- Howitt, Mary (Mary Botham), 1799-1888, author
- Online Access:
- Gale, Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922
- Concord, N.H. : Rufus Merrill, 1851
- 1 online resource (24 pages) : illustrations.
- Merrill's toys.
- Women's Studies Archive: Rare Titles from the American Antiquarian Society, 1820-1922.
- Also Titled:
- History of birds, for the use of children
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Letters and sounds 4 : more about writing / by Mary and Ruth
- Letters and sounds 3 : activity book / by Mary and Ruth
- Collective bargaining / a comparative study of developments in India and other countries
- Public Law 480 : the use of agricultural surpluses as aid to underdeveloped countries ; (with special reference to India) [microform] / by MAry Fish
- The rise and fall and rise of relationships / Mary Winkler